What to Expect From Us
Our process and values
You will be assigned a specialist insurance advisor.
- When contacting us, you will be assigned to a member of our team who is an expert on the type of insurance that you need. They can offer you impartial, expert advice and address your concerns, especially if your insurance needs are complicated.
We want to know what is important to you.
- When discussing your current situation, we want to understand what is important to you so we can arrange a policy that gives you peace of mind.
- We read the fine print for you and cut through the jargon, keeping things as straightforward and clear as possible to save you time and energy.
Insurance that is tailored for your specific needs — at the best value.
- Our staff will assess your insurance needs and present your risk to insurers, negotiating with underwriters on your behalf to find the most suitable policy for you at the best value.
- We will then recommend a policy to suit you and will also provide a list of available options, depending on your situation.
We are consistent — supporting you for the long-term.
- Our support doesn't stop when we have arranged cover for you. Throughout the year, we can give you advice on how to manage and improve your risk. For example, we can help close old, outstanding claims.
- If you need to make a claim, we will guide you through the process and act as your agent, advocating for you. We can monitor the claim's progress and assist in achieving a smooth and successful outcome.
Bridges has been established for over 50 years.
- You can trust that we'll do what we say we'll do.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with us - we would love to hear from you, whether you wish to discuss your requirements, ask for advice or get a quote today.Contact Us