Care Home

Care Home

For those who provide residential care, we can help. We work with insurers to provide specialist insurance policies which can be tailored to your exact requirements. Our aim is to give you the protection you need with minimum fuss, so that you can concentrate on what matters most.

Our panel of insurers offers flexible policies which can cover:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Employers Liability
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Items away from the premises
  • Money
  • Legal Expenses
  • Goods in Transit
  • Business Interruption
  • Loss of Registration
  • Frozen Foods
  • Book Debts
  • Terrorism
  • Malpractice
  • Personal Accident

And when it comes to claims, you'd be in safe hands. Our job is to be your advocate, making sure that you get the settlement you deserve within the shortest possible time. We appreciate that delays in getting things in order after an incident can be costly and painful, and we work tirelessly to chase up the parties involved to bring about resolution quickly.

Want to find out more?

Get in touch with us - we would love to hear from you, whether you wish to discuss your requirements, ask for advice, or get a quote today.

Contact Us



Does your small business or charity rely on a computer system? Does it contain sensitive information, including personal data…

Does my not-for-profit need insurance?

We understand that not-for-profits are important not just to those involved, but also to the community and wider society. Having…

The latest trends in cyber-crime

Cyber-crime is on the increase. The UK’s 5.4 million small businesses are collectively attacked more than seven million times…

Weather-proof your business against the winter

Winter is on the way, bringing with it the prospect of strong winds, heavy rain, frost and snow. Are your business premises prepared…

Subsidence vs Summer

Why does subsidence risk increase as the weather gets warmer, and how could this affect your business?

Flooding; tips on keeping your business from…

The unpredictable nature of our nation’s weather means that floods can happen suddenly and unexpectedly, potentially causing extreme…

How insurers use your data to set the price…

We understand that your data is important. What is done with this data, where it is stored and who has access to it is, too. With…

With great power comes great D&O responsibility

Events in the boardroom fascinate viewers of TV’s ‘The Apprentice’, but a fate worse than merely being fired hangs over directors,…

Winter-Proofing your Church Building

The colder months are a particularly busy period for Churches, especially with the festive season fast approaching— here we offer…

Effects of Climate Change on Churches

The UN states that since the industrial revolution global temperatures have increased by 0.85C and predicts that, by 2065, sea…