Bespoke solutions for contractors in Kent and the South East
You might be looking for straightforward contractor liability insurance if you're a self-employed tradesman, or perhaps you're a construction firm seeking a policy which provides protection for various aspects of work. Either way, we are able to find the right contractors insurance for you.
Contractors' Insurance to suit you
We meet the diverse needs of your industry with an array of contractor insurance covers including:
- Property damage protection for your buildings, machinery and business contents
- Contract works cover for your projects, including plant, hired-in equipment and materials
- Engineering insurance for your plant and machinery
- Employers' contractors Liability insurance to protect against your legal liability for bodily injury to employees
- Public and Products liability to safeguard your contractors liability for injury to the public or damage to their property
- Business All Risks to insure against accidental loss or damage to items away from your premises
- Computer breakdown, incorporating digital cameras and projectors
- Goods or Stock in transit insurance for items being transported over land
- Loss of profits or increased cost of working after a claim
- Commercial Legal Expenses insurance to cover legal costs arising from certain civil or criminal incidents involving your business
- Directors' and Officers' contractors Liability insurance to protect you when performing your duties as a director, officer or trustee
- Professional Indemnity to guard against civil cases brought because of alleged breach of professional duty
- Personal Accident to insure against accidental bodily injury
Sort out your contractors? insurance with Bridges
Whatever your contractors insurance requirements, our aim is to understand your business and to recommend a package to suit you. Get in touch and our specialist team will put together a contractor insurance quotation together for you.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with us - we would love to hear from you, whether you wish to discuss your requirements, ask for advice or get a quote today.Contact Us