If your organisation relies on a computer system, it is highly recommended that you have adequate cyber protection. Taking out cyber insurance means that your organisation is supported and reputation secured in case of a data breach, computer hack or malicious software infecting your computer systems.
Our policies can offer you a 24/7 helpline so that expert advice is always on hand should you need it. Other than this vital and professional support, cyber insurance will cover you for a range of costs, including:
- Data recovery- cyber insurance will cover the costs needed to restore your data from a back-up and restoring computer systems
- Ransomware- some policies means that the ransom needed to restore your files will be paid, whilst giving professional support and advice.
- Business interruption- compensation could be provided if malicious software stops or reduces your business’ income. Some policies also extend to providing compensation if your reputation is damaged and you incur losses.
- Cyber liability- cover for defence costs if a claim was made against your organisation. This will include cover for Data Protection claims under new GDPR data protection legislation and regulations.
- Event management- covers the costs of communication to customers of a data incident and cover for public relations services, IT forensics and legal services.
We want to help you stay protected. Speak with us, and we can provide you with professional advice and discuss the options available to you—all free of charge.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with us - we would love to hear from you, whether you wish to discuss your requirements, ask for advice, or get a quote today.Contact Us